Major crosswalks were provided at the Northminster Presbyterian Church entrance and a signalized pedestrian crossing was added the existing signalized intersection at Knoxville and Mossville Road. Signage, pavement markings and other safety features were provided as a part of the design.
TERRA developed or completed the following:
- Field survey of the general project area.
- Designed the safest route considering traffic patterns in the area.
- Meet with interested property owners.
- Prepared ROW documents.
- Prepared documents for County and IDOT Highway Permits.
- Prepared Bid Documents, including drainage structures, pedestrian signals, ADA appurtenances and other safety features.
- Provided construction, observation, coordination, QA/QC and documentation of contract quantities.
City of Peoria, Illinois